Food Services at Baldwin Community Schools is provided by Chartwells. Chartwells is a diverse family of food and nutrition specialists dedicated to providing the academic community with fun, and healthy dining options. From kindergarten to college, the foods we serve help fuel the ideas and dreams of future generations. But we do much more than feed hungry students. We practice a single-minded commitment to building strong bodies, sharp minds, and establishing the foundation for a long, healthier life.
The Goals of the Food and Nutrition Department
- Provide meals that are high quality, nutritious and appealing to students and staff.
- Serve food that is safe, wholesome and prepared according to proper food handling and sanitation procedures.
- The food service staff are dedicated employees, providing excellent customer service, making your concerns a high priority.
- The program operates on a self-supporting basis with fiscal responsibility.
- Food services continuously strive to improve the nutritional quality and student acceptance of school meals by developing new recipes, offering as many choices as possible, focusing on food presentation and promoting healthy food selections.
Eat. Learn. Live.